Your shopping cart is empty!
|WOODEN FLOORING||To join top layer tongue & groove strips to the wooden runner|
- High speed action and minimal moving parts result in a powerful yet soft stroke, a shorter air-saving cycle and increased precision.
- Striking system that regulates the depth of penetration independently from the mallet impact.
- Finely threaded screw-in cartridge assembly for precision, easy dismantling and durability.
- Ergonomically designed for efficient handling.
- Heavy duty cast aluminum body.
- Safety mechanism embedded in baseplate.
- Highest grade steel piston and driving blade will last longer under repeated impacts.
- Low center of gravity and perfect balance provide stability.
- On-site maintenance. An allen wrench is supplied for essential adjustments.
- Comfort grip.
- Wood friendly composite shoe.
- Extruded aluminum nail channel.
- Accepts 18ga L cleat nails 32 - 45mm